1. We believe that there is one true God, the creator of all things, holy and perfect, loving and gracious. God has three expressions of Himself:
- God the Father, who is invisible.
- God the Son, who is the Word made flesh.
- God the Holy Spirit, who guides and leads us into all truth.
2. We believe that the Bible is the revealed Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and written by men, pointing us to God and to the abundant life intended for us through Christ Jesus. The Bible is the foundation for transforming lives and the basis for all Lost and Found Ministries teaching.
3. We believe that God created Adam and Eve in His image, without sin or the knowledge of good and evil. Through temptation by Satan, they sinned against God, their relationship with Him was broken, and sin and death were transmitted into all mankind causing every person to be afflicted by sin and its destructive effects. Only through God’s saving work in Jesus Christ can we be rescued, reconciled, and renewed.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is God incarnate, fully God and fully man, who came to this earth by virgin birth, lived a sinless life, was crucified as our substitute to pay the price for our sins, and was raised from the dead. When a person receives the gift of salvation through Jesus, that person is made new, with a recreated spirit connected to God, and has the capacity to be well and whole in body and soul – mind, will, and emotions. This wholeness comes to fruition through consistently learning and applying the Word of God.
5. We believe that every woman deserves to be encouraged and supported in the pursuit of wholeness and is therefore welcome at Lost and Found Ministries.
6. We believe that God intends for us to journey through this life together, loving and uplifting each other, as we individually pursue our God-given purpose.